Introducing the slim cork wallet for women, made to exceptionally high standards with amazing craftsmanship. Being sustainable and vegan, it’s the perfect ethical alternative to a leather wallet.
- Supple cork for comfort and durability
- High quality, built to last
- 1 zipper pocket for coins
- Snap closure
- 12 card slots
- 1 compartment for notes
- Cork that ages beautifully over time
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Cork has been recognised as a fantastic alternative to leather. Here’s why:
- Durable and Long Lasting: Cork is strong and supple, just like leather. It’s also naturally water repellent, resistant to scratches and doesn’t absorb dust, as well as being incredibly light. All of this makes it the perfect material for everyday accessories like this wallet. You can be sure it will last a long time and easily put up with everyday wear and tear.
- Sustainable: To extract cork from a cork oak tree, you don’t need to cut down the tree. Instead, cork is extracted from the bark of the tree and grows back after nine years, so it can be harvested again and again with no damage caused. And just to be sure, the cork used to make this wallet is FSC® certified, which means it comes from sustainably managed forests.
- Vegan: Cork comes from trees, not animals! This wallet is a 100% animal-free, PETA-approved, vegan product.
Material: FSC® Certified Cork
Dimensions: 20cm x 11cm x 2.5cm
Handmade in Portugal
Delivery and Returns
- Shipped from Portugal
- Worldwide delivery estimated within 5-15 working days
- Returns accepted with our 30 day money back guarantee
Corkor’s products are exclusively designed and handmade in Portugal by a close-knit team of local artisans who produce perfectly finished pieces to the highest standards. Traditional craftsmanship combines with small batches, to ensure premium quality, without the premium price.